Just like we ended last year with writing exercises, I want to start the New Year with the same. Just hours ago my family and I just returned from two weeks in Africa and when I when I dig out my journal from my suitcase, I will tell you about this spectacular journey, but in the meantime, I thought I’d give you a few ideas to kick start today’s writing:
- Write about a favorable moment or day during the holidays.
- Write about what you like or dislike about the holidays.
- Write about any New Year’s resolutions you may have.
- Create a scene where something out of the ordinary happens.
- Imagine the people who lived in your home before you. Create a dialogue of their discuss about moving.
Cheers and happy writing!